Yes, that day is only tomorrow. If you have nothing planned then you still have time. Not much but some. Now it is probably to late for flowers and ordering stuff, but there are alternatives.
Here are some examples of things to do, that cost very little money;
- Take a day off - Now don't do this if your job is hanging in the balance, but a day away from work with your loved one, will oftentimes mean more than any flowers you can buy.
- Look for ambiance in out of the way places - Most major restaurants are probably booked, but that doesn't mean that you can't go to a smaller place or a coffee house after a great dinner at the house.
- Make a coupon book - Put together little coupons that your loved one can redeem for special things. Try a back rub, or foot rub, or dinner. Be creative.
- In tandem with number two, wait until the kids go to bed, or if you don't have kids just surprise her with picnic in the living room or outside if the weather is nice.
- Write a love letter.
- Burn a compilation music CD with her favorite music.
- Don't just buy the standard gifts, you know chocolate, flowers, or jewelry. So spend the time to think about what she really wants. Surprise her with something thoughtful.
- If you do buy flowers or the such, don't just give it to her. Be different, deliver flowers to her job. Think a little and you will undoubtedly make her very happy.
- But whatever you do just be creative. Don't be old and boring, be new and exciting. She will thank you for it.