Fishing the sport of ultimate patience is also a great opportunity to bond with your children. Some of the best conversations that I have had with my oldest child has been around small lakes or on the banks of small creeks. We have a blast. Now I know that all are not old enough to sit still for the wait.
Now for this activity, check this link for tips on equipment and tips on fishing.
- But to summarize all you need is;
- A rod and reel and some bait.
- A cooler with drinks and snacks for the day.
- And if you are going to keep what you catch then you need room in the cooler, or another cooler, to put the fish on ice.
- Also be sure to check local regulations for requirements on licensing.
Good Luck, Happy Fishing and Blessed Be!