The first thing to make is a door wreath to welcome people to your Sabbat celebrations and to welcome the good spirits as well.
- Small broom, about 1' by 8"
- Plastic seasonal flowers
- 3 different colors of ribbon, about 12"-16" long
- Some thin wire
- Ornament oriented to the Sabbat
- Wire Cutters
- Use the wire cutters to cut down the flower stems to a workable height.
- Using the wire, begin tying in the seasonal flowers and berries at the base of the broom where the bristles begin.
- Manipulate the leaves of the flowers to lie flat against the bristles. (This will give a good background for the color of the flowers to show.)
- Lay your berries and or fruits in between the flowers and tie off with wire.
- Once you have all the foliage in, wire in the Sabbat ornament of your choice.
- To help stop the wire from showing, tie the ribbon in a bow or whatever knot you prefer and let some of the excess drape around and under the the piece.
- String a bit of wire through the top of the handle and hang on a nail in the door.
To stuff the sachet you can use any herbs good for dreamwork. Lavender, lemongrass, cedar or mugwort are good choices. They all do different things, so here is a link for some more options and their correspondences.
- Small square of fabric in the color you picked
- Matching thread
- Herb(s) you have chosen to fill the sachet
- Take the piece of cloth and fold it over so that it makes a square
- Sew up all sides, except one, so you can stuff your pillow
- Turn the pillow inside out
- Stuff with your herb(s)
- Sew up the final side
- Put under your pillow and go to bed
- Happy Dreaming!