Things You’ll Need:
- 2 old CD's
- Fishing line
- Plastic Gems
- Assorted beads
- Greeting card pictures
- Locate two old CD's that are blank one side.
- Using a strong permanent adhesive glue the printed sides of the CD's together. The result should look like a regular CD with double the thickness. Let dry.
Heat a needle over a candle flame. Guide heated needle through the double thickness of CD to create a hole for a hanger at the top of the CD. Continue until hole is 1/8 to 1/4 inch wide. Repeat to make three holes at bottom edge of CD. Space these holes 1 inch apart.
- Cut pictures from old greeting cards. Glue pictures on CD positioning image to cover center hole.
- Use markers to decorate front and back of CD's. Accent design with sequins, buttons and plastic gems.
- String fishing line through hole at top of CD to create a hanger.
- Thread assorted beads on a 5-inch length of fishing line. Tie fishing line around first bead to keep string from unraveling. Tie other end of fishing line to one of the holes in bottom of CD. Repeat for remaining two strands of beads. courtesy of ehow.com