- Braid together some of the vine to form the body and use the raffia to tie it off and secure it. Make sure to include a loop at the top as a head.
- Split the bottom of the braid and tie them separate to make two legs.
- Take a second, smaller, braid and stick it through between the loop for the head and the legs. This represents the arms if you need to you can tie off the ends.
- Now if you choose you can decorate it as a symbol of the coming Autumn and Winter.
- Set it on the altar with the Corn Dolly as a representation of the God.