You will need:
- a balloon
- and paint
- easter egg grass
- Blow up the balloon to the size you want.
- Make a paper mache paste by mixing 3 cups water and 1 cup flour.
- Tear the paper in strips; newspaper works best but any paper will do.
- Soak each strip in the paper mache paste and place on the balloon the thicker the layers of the paper the stronger the egg.
- When done allow to dry usually takes 2 days depending on how thick it is.
- When dry decorate egg how you like.
- Finally cut out a hole and place easter grass inside and then fill with candy.
This is a guest post from my wife Danielle.